Greenviv Hand Sanitizer is an Alcohol Based Sanitizing Gel with 75% V/V Absolute Alcohol. It has a mild, pleasant non-residual ingredients for fast, effective and safe sanitizing without the use of water or towels. leaves your hands feeling refreshed without a sticky residue, and it does not leave hands dry as much as a regular bar soaps do. It has Aloe Vera Gel and Glycerin to provide moisturization you need, and it is infused with Essential Oils that leaves floral sweet aroma after every use.
- Meets World Health Organization & US CDC Guidance: Greenviv Hand Sanitizer is formulated to meet WHO & US CDC guidance of alcohol content for Hand Sanitizers. It contains 75% V/V Absolute Alcohol that kills 99.99% of all type of infectious disease-causing germs such as Virus, Bacteria, Protozoa.
- Aloe Vera Gel & Glycerin: We have added Aloe Vera Gel and Glycerin that acts as Humectant to counteract naturally drying effect of Alcohol.
- Natural Essential Oils: Greenviv Hand Sanitizer is infused with blend of Natural Essential Oil gives the sanitizer a mild floral sweet aroma and also suppresses natural smell of Alcohol.
- 20 Seconds Rule: Rub your hands until Sanitizer evaporates completely. US CDC recommends rubbing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Frequent use of Alcohol based hand sanitizer significantly improves hand hygiene. Alcohol based hand sanitizer when used too often naturally causes dryness- we recommend using Greenviv Moisturizing Lotion after every use.
Unlock the dispenser by rotating anti clockwise.
Press the nozzle and take coin size amount in your palm then
briskly rub hands together until dry.
CAUTION: Highly flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only. Avoid eyes. In case of eye contact, flush
with water. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If condition
persists consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If
swallowed, contact a Poisons Information Centre.